Fire Smoke Damage Restoration
House fire damage restoration is a detailed process with several components. Point Restoration’s team of professionals in fire damage restoration handle each unique situation with care from beginning to end. No matter how extensive the fire damage is, everything from structural repair to smoke odor control can be taken care of by our restoration specialists.
Fire and smoke can be traumatic and disruptive to normal life in your home. Rapid response to fire damage is critical. Our specialists have the knowledge to get you back home or to business as quickly as possible.
Point Restoration provides the following fire damage repair & restoration services:
- Board-up & Roof Cover
- Content “pack-out”, storage and inventory
- Site security fencing
- Interior and exterior cleaning
- Structural repair
- Odor control
House Fire Prevention Tips:
- Always use a fire screen when using your in-home fireplace and be sure to keep all objects including rugs, plants & furniture at least 3 feet away from your fireplace.
- Always put out your fire before going to bed.
- Never cover space heaters and be sure to turn space heaters off overnight.
- Ensure smoke alarms & carbon monoxide detectors are working properly and have batteries installed.
- Do not use your stove or oven to stay warm, and know that gas stoves, when left on for too long, can give off large amounts of carbon monoxide which can be dangerous.
Our fire damage repair & rebuilding team works directly with your insurance agent and rebuilds your home from the ground up, if necessary.